OFFICIAL ENTRY RULES:
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. All entries shall become the property of www.smoothjazznews.com and Smooth Jazz News, a California corporation, and may be used for future email correspondence only from Smooth Jazz News. However, Smooth Jazz News does not share or sell any of entrants’ information to any other organization. Smooth Jazz News is not responsible for lost, misdirected, delayed or incomplete entries.
- The contest is open to all entrants at least 21 years of age or older.
- One entry per person.
- The prize is not redeemable in cash and must be accepted as awarded.
- Decisions of the contest judges are final. No substitutions will be available.
- In accepting the prize, the winner and guest acknowledges that Smooth Jazz News and any respective affiliates, employees agents and/or representatives may not be held liable for any loss, damages or injury associated with accepting or using this prize.
- This contest is subject to all federal, provincial and municipal laws.
- The prize specified is exactly what the winner will receive, and does not include any transportation to and from the event, parking, meals, accommodations, etc.
- Winner will be determined by random drawing and will be notified by e-mail and/or telephone. Prize is not transferable and is not redeemable for cash. Odds of winning are determined by number of entries.
- Winner’s name may be used on website, www.smoothjazznews.com. By entering, winner consents to use of name and likeness for promotional purpose without additional compensation. Void where prohibited or restricted by law.